- Thursday, 11 May 2017
- High Commission of South Africa, London South Africa House, Trafalgar Square, W1K 4 London
Date: 11 May 2017
Venue: High Commission of South Africa, London - South Africa House, Trafalgar Square, W1K 4 London, United Kingdom
Tickets: Click Here Tickets are just £25 per person but do hurry as this tasting is very popular and tickets are limited!
Join us for an evening of South African wine tasting at South Africa House in Trafalgar Square, London in association with Wines of South Africa. This will be a very special night and a truly unique chance to taste and purchase some exceptional wines, hand-picked by the Slurp Team and Sally Easton, Master of Wine. Taste big reds and crisp whites as well as refreshing sparkling and luxurious dessert wines – there will be so much to try!
4 Reasons to Join our Slurp Tasting in London:
• Sample over 50 delicious wines from South Africa such as Decanter winning Laborie Blanc de Blancs Brut (95 Points) and Cedeberg Private Cellar Five Generations Chenin Blanc (95 Points)
• It's a chance to meet passionate winemakers
• Tutored wine tasting with Sally Easton, Master of Wine who will be showing her personal favourite South African wines on the night.
• All orders placed at the tasting will benefit from an exclusive event discount of £25, when you order is over £150!
We hope to see you there!